Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Day

It has been awhile since I did anything truly crafty. I wanted a new wreath for the door. This only took about a 1/2 hour, but I love it!  I bought all the supplies at Wal-Mart.  a wood frame that was around $2 - Tulle light pink and dark pink rolls, two bunches of flowers 97 cents each, and decorative wire for a dollar. I then wrapped around the tulle, stapled them on the back. Wrapped the wire around the flowers. Stapled the under parts to the wood, and then wrapped tulle around the wire for the hangar. It was super simple but I LOVE IT!

I also decided that my new adventure is going to be trying my hand once again at crocheting. We'll see how long I last!

I saw this video today, and I LOVED the visuals. It made being healthy look do-able and necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment