Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 13, 2013

Pinterest Conquest!

I had an old filing cabinet sitting around my house for awhile just begging to be refinished. I simply sanded it down (messy, messy) sprayed on some primer and then double coat of this lovely blue, and now we have some extra storage in our living room. I am still searching for a decal to put on the front, but couldn't find one I liked. I also tried to put new handles on, but couldn't find any the right size, so I just spray painted the old ones with a metallic silver to bring new life in to them. All in all I think it was definitely a win.



I saw this pin on Pinterest and thought...I could do that! So I did, this weekend. Holla! I didn't love the birdbath and I have crazy neighbor children so I didn't want to make it too tall, so tada here is my version below.



So my version along with some other lovely gardener skills. I hope I don't kill it all, I don't have the best track record with plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment