Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bits and pieces

I am having a hard time focusing today. My thoughts are all over the place for some reason. (I think that is how this will get updated every time.) Biggest news is that I get to move into my place this weekend!! I'm so grateful for everyone helping me out. Anyway these are just some bits and pieces from awhile ago. I thought I would catch up everyone on (the whole 3 of you who read this.)

Its been a month since my Grandma passed away. The funeral was beautiful on Saturday. She looked lovely and finally at peace.  I am grateful for the time that I was able to spend with my parents and grandpa on the way up to Lewiston to the burial. We stayed until "it was finished" as my grandpa put it.  I did perfectly fine that day until we were at the gravestone "store" afterwards.  As we were sitting there, my grandpa said "so many decisions, one after the other this week, but tomorrow it will all be over and then I will be all alone."  I have been keeping him in my prayers and hope that he is being comforted by the Spirit.
 Grandpa with his brother next to their parents headstone.

 Grandpa with the two Naomi's


I finally posted the few pics I had of the family reunion on facebook as well, but I thought this video belonged on the blog. We have started doing "Minute to Win It" games at the family reunion. The goal of this game was to get the cookie from the forehead to the mouth.

All I have to say is I love my  mother....

1 comment: